This rental duplex (2 br/2 ba) is located near Bo’s BBQ in downtown Lafayette.
Check out the kitchen:
From the Craigslist ad:
The home is close to BART, great school district, shopping, fine dining and more!
This unit is a true find and is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac.
– Designer paint scheme
– Refinished bathrooms with granite countertops and new cabinetry (stand up shower in master, shower/tub in 2nd bathroom
– Wood burning fireplace
– Pass through kitchen
– All new stainless steel appliances: dishwasher, fridge, garbage disposal, microwave, & oven
– Central heat and AC
– Tons of closet space with wall to wall closet in master bedroom
– Extra storage outside
– 2 covered parking spots
– 2 closets in master bedroom
– Spacious floor plans
– Private patio with low maintenance landscaping
This duplex is being offered for $1995/month. Is this a decent deal given the 2 covered spots + refinished bathrooms and location?