Photo by Flickr user tomhilton
Fort Point National Historic Site
Long Ave & Marine Dr, San Francisco
Saturday, August 18th, 2018
10:00am – 5:00pm | Free
Fort Point is called to action once again! Experience first-hand the momentous era of the American Civil War from live re-enactors through infantry and artillery demonstrations, medicine in the 1800’s, music, Victorian dance and exhibits displaying the lives of men, women, and children of days past.
- Flag raising ceremony at 10 AM.
- Infantry drills occur every hour on the hour.
- Artillery discussions occur every hour on the half hour.
- Concurrent demonstrations throughout the day – 1800’s medicine, musician, and civilian.
- Flag lowering ceremony at 4:30 PM.