1325 S. Main St, Walnut Creek
California Pizza Kitchen will be opening in a huge new spot a short walk from their previous Broadway Plaza location in the new Agora apartment development in downtown Walnut Creek on June 28th. This location will feature an outdoor patio including counter seating in front of a giant roll-up garage door window. The inside looks amazing, check out the photos after the jump for a peek and have a look at their menu here.
Some new menu items will include:
- Summer seasonal menu items like the California Fields Salad, Strawberry Shortcake, Strawberry Lime Margarita and more!
- Fire-Grilled Ribeye cooked with house-made pinot noir sea salt, topped with creamy bleu cheese butter and served with roasted fingerling potatoes and lemon-garlic wild arugula salad
- Hearth-Roasted Halibut, wild caught from Alaska and roasted on a cedar plank with butternut squash farro, grilled asparagus and baby kale
- Roasted Garlic Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables, a crispy-skin chicken breast in lemon-garlic sauce, with a medley of the season’s freshest vegetables
- Rotating, featured seasonal dishes, hand-tossed pizzas and more
More photos after the jump…